Statin Drugs: More Better!
Some new things to report in my post-statin odyssey:
1) I can breathe to the bottom of my lungs again.
2) I feel in possession of my body again. I used to feel like I was only inhabiting it.
3) Colors have a vibrancy again.
4) I woke up feeling more relaxed than I have in more than two years.
5) There’s a huge difference in my sense of balance. My posture has improved.
6) The background beat of my existence has changed from death-death-death-death … to life-life-life-life.
7) I feel younger.
8) Looking back, I’m shocked at what a twisted, tormented, and tortured thing I had been made into by the drug.
My mind is still far from optimal. I can write a sentence and look at it over and over and wonder if it makes sense or if the tenses are correct. If my grammar is sometimes fractured, well, that’s why. I still can’t properly process some sentences.