A Warning To Cat Owners

Man died after contracting E.coli from his cat

Victor Lepford, 71, contracted the bug from his cat Poppet, which was probably passed to him in the process of clearing up its waste without wearing gloves.

Coroner Alan Crickmore recorded a verdict of accidental death on Mr Lepford, the former director of a car hire firm, who lived with his wife Eunice.

Not a nice way to go.

Advertisements
Explore posts in the same categories: Other, Reference - Life, Reference - Science, Reference - Writing, Science

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: